MOON, Young Hoon
- Direct laser melting process
- A new concept of rapid metal forming technology that can produce the tools necessary for the production of metal products or products of three-dimensional shape directly from the geometrical data of the three-dimensional shape stored in the computer by using the functional material required by the product
- Hydroforming process
- A technique of forming a desired shape by applying a high fluid pressure to the inside of the tube after attaching the brass material to the mold
- Flexible roll forming process
- The existing roll forming technology that can only form parts with constant cross section can be improved to create integrated shape and cross-sectional shape in width / depth direction.
- Colorado School of Mines Ph. D.
- KAIST Department of Advanced Materials Engineering M. S.
- Korea University Department of Materials Science and Engineering B. S.
- POSCO Professor
- Vice Chairman, Korea Institute of Metals
- President, Korean Society of Plasticity Engineering